How It Works
3 Easy Steps
Start selling more of your services with SalesBook.Live in 3 easy steps!
STEP 1: Select Your Plan
Choose your package level and plan based on the number of services and packages you want to offer.
Select a Level
Start by selecting a plan that best matches your requirements. The Plans are available in 3 levels;
- Standard Plan: present and configure your systems and sign up customers!
- Premium Plan: adds full ecommerce capabilities with recurring subscriptions and payment processing.
- Ultimate Plan: adds wholesale and builder options along with multiple store location and complex product configurations.
NOTE: Plan Levels can always be expanded, upgraded, and features added at a future date.
Select a Category
Next select a category that best matches your business type. You can always add items from additional categories, but you must include a Package Base Level, this determines what features your SalesBook will start with. Available Categories are;
- Audio Video Systems
- Security Systems
- Energy Systems
- IT & Network Systems
- Climate & HVAC Systems
- All Standard Options
NOTE: Don’t see the products or services that you offer, please contact us for a custom quote.
Select Your Services
Start by configuring the selected Plan Base, here you start by selecting the Term length, the available options are:
- None: you can cancel at any time after the first month.
- 1-Year: this term is for a minimum of 1 full year. Early cancellation fees apply.
- 2- Years: this term is for a minimum of 2 full years. Early cancellation fees apply.
Next select the style you would like to go with. You can view all the style here.
The select the services that you would like to include in your SalesBook Live!
NOTE: we can always add more services at a later date.
STEP 2: Configure Your Packages
Select how many packages per system and if you want to provide the details or have us complete it.
Select Systems and Packages
The Systems are the main services or products that you want to sell. For example, Home Automation, Burglar Alarm, and Wireless Networking are all Systems.
Under each System you can have as many Packages as necessary that will best help you sell your services.
Ideally each System would have 3 packages, a Good, Better, and Best. This will give your customer the opportunity to select the package that best fits their needs and budget. But you can have as few as 1 Package or as many as 2o Packages.
NOTE: offering 3 distinct packages that each cost quite a bit more than the previous package tends to guide customers to the middle package.
Select Copy Content Level
We offer 3 levels of Copy and Content for each package. As standard we provide a Base Entry and 10 Product Entries, the levels are:
- Blank: the 10+1 entries are setup, but include no content or images
- Basic: the entries include a short product description and an image.
- Premium: the entries include up to 600-word descriptions and 2 images as available by the product manufacturer. Product manufacturer copy is used where available.
NOTE: the SalesBook interface enables you to add and update content and manage pricing as necessary. You are also able to add additional products.
Add Desired Options
The SaleBook Live system provides you with a powerful base that can easily be expanded now or in the future!
Some of these additional expansions are:
- eCommerce Store for new or used products
- Builder Specific Versions that are configured for the different builders or developers you work with
- Customer Support System that enables your customers to submit and mange support request tickets
- Live Chat lets you communicate with customers outside of office hours or for those that don’t like making phone calls
- Knowledge Base that let you add answers to those frequently asked questions.
NOTE: many of these powerful options can be added at any time.
STEP 3: Finalize Your SalesBook Live
Review and finalize and place your order. Determine your package options and pricing. Then we complete and Launch!
Once you have configured your packages and added any addition products or services, you will need to setup an account and check out using a credit card or an eCheck.
Included in the initial price is the SalesBook Live setup fee and the 1st monthly payment.
You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order.
Assembly Your Package Products
Once the order is placed we will supply you with an Excel Spreadsheet that will help you assembly your packages and determine your price levels.
We will then setup your new SalesBook Live and get your systems and packages ready for your products and pricing.
For those that included the ability have customer make payment, we will need your credit card processor credentials. (If you don’t have a credit card processor, don’t worry, we can help you get one setup).
Launch And Start Selling
Once all your package details have been entered and you have placed a link on your website to your new SalesBook Live, you are ready to start selling and growing your business.
After launch we manage all the backend maintenance to ensure you can get down the business of selling.
NOTE: We offer multiple services to help promote your new SalesBook Live and bring in new leads and customers.
The new SaleBook Live system is the result of almost 2 decades of development and refinement that you get to benefit from. Over the years countless projects and systems have been sold by dozens of AV Integrators and Security Firms.
NOW ITS YOUR TURN
Our goal is to help you grow your business using our SaleBook Live system and other services that we offer.
We are here to guide and assist you through each step of the way!
Present your products and services to your customers in an easy to understand way!
Easily determine your customer’s budget and which products and services are a good fit!
No more tedious quotes, configure your products into the systems that meet your customer’s expectations!
Configure, finalize and close the sale on the spot. Walk away with a signed contract and payment in hand!
“Boosted my closing rates and on average sold more to each customers”